Friday, November 13, 2009

YOU

Hi you, yes you
I'm talking to you who think you do not need to hear this
Yes you can hear yourself as you are reading this
You know why you can hear yourself because,
I am in your mind and I might be massing with your mind
And I might be making you confuse

You are not confused unless you allow confussion to be created by your mentality
You are the infinate creator of your own natural world
You create what you think in your mind setting
The way you set yourself will be with the mind you create out of your thoughts of yourself

You must remember, it is not the next person who changes your mood but you yourself
You become the extended creator of your life and of your world
We all live in this world but only you live in it
Because You are in control of what is going on around you.

1 comment:

Tomas Redley said...

Mr. Wells you are so humble. I thank you for being so humbled and such a great person. If it was not for you who have helped me to come out of the storm which I was in, I would have never made it in life. Thank you for saving my life, I almost gave up on it